Thursday 25 December 2014

SORRY AND QUICK HUNGER BLOG

Sorry

My internet is going to be off for a couple of days due to roadworks so I won't be able to post but when I come back I will have lot's of blogs ready to upload so it won't be a long wait. I'm going to throw in a quick Hunger blog below:

HUNGER IS SOMETHING THAT IS TAKING OVER NEARLY THREE QUARTERS OF THE WORLD.
A FEELING TO HUNGER IS NOT ENOUGH. WE NEED TO CHANGE THAT FEELING INTO ACTION. THAT TOO NOW.
Lots of people have food like me but are not very grateful for it by saying "Oh I wanted cheese pizza but you brought me ham so I'm going to throw it away."
"I hate pasta especially plain I am throwing it away"
What you don't think about is that half of the world would die for a small portion of your dinner or lunch.
So next time before you throw your food away think about those people and be grateful for what you have.

Girl Online, going offline
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment