Wednesday 24 December 2014

Past Christmas' re-lived

I'm going to start my first blog with Xmas memories as it is Xmas eve and Xmas tomorrow. I can't wait! What are you doing for Xmas?

The London Lights Turned On 2013


So cool right. I went to London last year just to see them being turned on (well maybe for a little shopping as well!) Have you seen anything like it but not in London. Comment below

London Lights Turned On 2014


This year Cheryl Fernandez Versini turned on the lights and they were better than last years!

Time for some record breaking trees!


This Xmas tree was in Brazil. It broke the record. Have you seen any good Christmas trees. May it be the decorations or the height? Comment Below:)



No one knows where this big monster came from but it must have taken a good couple of months. What do you think? If you know where it is from please comment down below. Thanks x x :)



Please comment and share my blog if you want. Here are some quick pics of my Xmas salad!



My mum did it mostly I did the cutting and slicing. It looks like an Xmas tree doesn't it? Time to go back into the fridge now!

 Post your food pics in the comments.


Girl Online, going offline
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment