Thursday 25 December 2014

Are the latest fashion trends over priced?

I'm going to be comparing a cheap and expensive version of some clothes. Sometimes the cheap version is the best. They could look the same, feel the same but just be different prices.

1. Snoods
George faux fur snood £10

House Of Fraser Chesca Soft Faux Fur Snood £45

If you weren't told the prices would you think they were any different apart from the colours? No I don't think so. Why are they £35 difference apart.
I have both snoods.They feel the same and give the same amount of luxury. House Of Fraser is a big brand so they price higher thinking people will assume that they are luxurious than others.


In my other blogs which I will upload later on Christmas day I will be talking about Boxing Day prices and if you should shop online or instore.

Comment Below

Girl Online, going offline
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment