Monday 5 January 2015

my playlist

Hi this is my top ten songs for my playlist. They are going in descending order.
10-Royals by Lorde
9- Titanium by Christina Grimmie [Comes with dance on Dancing With The Stars]
8- Let it go by Demi Lovato
7- Lets Build A Snowman by Frozen the movie
6-  Love is an open door by Frozen the movie
5- Price Tag by Jessie J
4- Heart Attack by
3- Party in the U.S.A by Miley Cyrus
2- Replay by Zendaya
1- Wrecking Ball by Christina Grimmie
 Those were my favourite top ten songs in one playlist. Wrecking ball by Christina Grimmie on the voice is her audition and she nails it. On Youtube type in Christina Grimmie Wrecking Ball Audition the Voice Kids. She comes third in the worldwide competition. Replay by Zendaya was very very close to number one but Christina just added more power to the song so I chose her for number one. Party in the U.S.A is a song that just gets me moving. It was actually written by Jessie J but given to Miley to sing. Heart Attack is just such an amazing song! Jessie J is such a good singer and songwriter so I love this song especially the phrase 'It's not about the Price Tag'.  Onto the Frozen songs, I chose three of them: Love is an open door, Let it go and Lets build a snowman. I love the movie and the songs are absolutely amazing.. Titanium by Christina Grimmie is on the show dancing with the Stars so go to Youtube and type in ‘Titanium by Christina Grimmie on Dancing with the Stars’ and it comes with a dance as well. She plays the piano herself whilst singing. Royals by Lorde is good but is a hard song to sing check out Royals by Sarah on the Voice Kids as well. That is all of my music playlist.
Type your playlist in the comments and share please.
Music Online, going offline
Xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment