Wednesday 11 February 2015

Summer/Spring Outfits

So as you know, spring and summer are close! Well spring is not summer! Anyways this is a blog that includes outfits for both seasons! There will be at least 8 altogether!

Lazy beach day pink tank top with shorts outfit <3 i love the strapy sandals diamond studs and matching bracelet

Love the coral and blue.

10 Spring Fashion Outfits

Yellow + Stripes. #spring #style #yellow You are your best outfit. Find out how. CLICK THE PHOTO :)

OMG so so cute! Is it bad I'm too cheap to buy myself Uggs but wouldn't hesitate to buy them for my little girl some day? http://ugg-bootsfashion.blogspot.com/

#island wear #carribean Find more women fashion on www.popmiss.com


Great casual spring outfit...if you can't wear pink all the time you might as well wear a pink statement necklace!

This is my new favorite picture of Tay, album 5 let's go!!

This is my blog done! What did you think? Guys, please comment because I spend 30 minutes making and editing these whereas you read it in 5 minutes so please with a cherry on top can you comment below and share please?

Fashion Online, going offline
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment